Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The kick off

So I decided that enough was enough back on November 4, 2010.  I was tired of being the fat mom with no energy, no clothes that fit, and in one hell for a shit hole of emotions.  As of today, I have lost 19.6 pounds in my journey so far.  This journey is consisting of the Weight Watchers Online program to keep me in order, but also the fact that I am prepared to beat this fat once and for all.

All my life that I can remember I was over weight, as those who like to put it nicely.  In other words yes I have always been fat (I am not going to pussy foot around here!).  I was made fun of through grade school, high school, and even as an adult walking down the street or at the mall.  My all time largest was a topping 245 pounds.  How and why I let myself get this fucking big, I don't know.  Well yes I do know why.... I love food, I hate food, I have problems with food, I have shitty eating habits in numerous ways.  I am planning on tackling each and everyone along the way. 

This blog is going to not only my weight loss journey to a fabulous new me, but I am hoping to post recipes (the ones that I like and that turn out!), everyday mishaps and trails, and the great emotions that come along with a crazy shit full life. Yes this blog will contain some unknown "french" language and like I mentioned above, I ain't going to pussy foot around its all coming out. 

Please feel free to comment or e-mail me, with your stories, news, motivation, or whatever the hell you want to.  I will try to respond to any appropriate messages as soon as I am able to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment