Wednesday, January 26, 2011

That damn Wagon

So yesterday I fell off the wagon.  I am pretty sure I ate everything in sight and all day long.  I made a yummy healthy chicken veggie soup for supper and biskets to with it.  I am not a fan of the biskets so I thought I would be OK.... well I was wrong, I still ate 2.  I ate the veggies when I was cutting them up, OK that was a good choice in food but I also had two pieces of orange crumble cake I made for dessert along with the orange cream cheese icing I made for it, I had pudding, fruit snacks.... good god, I ate so much I really don't remember what I had.  How sad is that?!?!

I have been feeling a little blue the last few days, not to sure why at all.  I guess that's what happens with depression.  But while I was getting ready this morning I notice something else.  My ear had a big scab in it.  Now I haven't told many people about this bad habit of mine but like I said in the first blog, that all shit will come out. 

When I get stressed I pick at my ears.  I don't even notice I am doing it most of the time, until they are sore and bleeding.  I am not sure why I do this either, it doesn't help anything that's for sure.  Why would scratching my ears till there is no skin left, really help me out in a stressful situation?  But like I mentioned I don't even realize I am doing it, and that's what happened yesterday I guess.  I don't even know what I am stressed out about this time or right now.  Is it family, money, this weight loss journey, food in general?  Maybe that's it?  Maybe I was doing it because I was eating and I know I wasn't suppose to be?!?! Something for me to think about.

Is there anyone else out there that does stupid things when they get stressed out?  Or am I the only freak that does?  Really would help if I had better knowledge on why I do it.  I guess I might have to turn to my good old friend the net, to see some insight on this horrible habit of mine. 

Well today's a new day and hope I can get back onto this wagon and continue going on the correct path.  I have noticed I fell off now I need to get back on and stay on!

No comments:

Post a Comment