Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A birthday Wish

I just wanted to send out a quick Happy Birthday to a fellow blogger.  Roxie-Girl is turning 40 today and she is embracing this mild stone like no other woman would (okay maybe others would!).  I have been following Roxie-Girls blog for about a month now, and I must say she is amazing and I get such a kick out of some of her post. 



Please take a look at Roxie-Girls blog My Inner Pin-Up and I hope you enjoy her writing as much as I do!  So once again Happy 40th Birthday, and I hope you have an amazing, fantastic day.  Keep up the great work and remember to embrace every day to come as you are one strong lady.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the awesome Birthday wish!! This made me smile from ear to ear. Thank you!

    I had a wonderful day yesterday and feel great this morning. This is going to be an amazing year!!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete