Sunday, February 13, 2011

Food Menu for Feb 14 to Feb 18

Monday
Breakfast: Fruity Oatmeal
Lunch:  Heart Sandwiches with Peanut Butter and Jam, carrots and yogurt
Supper: Roasted Chicken Sandwiches w/ Brie and cranberries, Cesar salad

Tuesday
Breakfast: Breakfast Burritos and bananas
Lunch: Biscuit Pizza
Supper: Marinated Chinese Noodles and Veggies with a mandarin Orange salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins and grapes
I will be in the city Wednesday for doctors appointments, so I don't have anything planned for lunch or supper.  Supper with be something easier when I get home

Thursday
Breakfast:  Pancakes and bananas
Lunch: Sloppy Joe's and salad
Supper: Roasted Red pepper Pasta w/chicken and a salad

Friday
Breakfast: Homemade toaster pastries
Lunch: Spaghetti and bread
Supper:  Three cheese caramelized onion, spinach, and mushroom Calzones with Cesar salad

Please remember my lunches are based on children's tastes and not always the fanciest.  I have to please them more then me for this meal!!!!  I am also not one for this breakfast thing yet, but I have decided that I really should be trying things for my family too. 

I will post pictures and recipes at the end of the week!  If any of you would like to know them before hand just leave a comment or send me a message and I will pass it your way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment